lördag 20 april 2013

Banana Ice Cream



As I've experimented with doing some different homemade ice cream recipes I thought I'd share my favorite with you. I think I like this recipe most as it's easy to make and the taste is great! I've tried some recipes with egg in as well but they usually are more trouble to make and never taste very ice creamy (as I would like ice cream to taste). I found this recipe on Little Eco Footprint's blog.

Just mix in a blender or food processor 4 frozen bananas (it's easier if you peel them before you freeze them), 2 heaped tablespoons of natural yoghurt, 2 teaspoons of cocoa, and 2 teaspoons of honey.


Blend until smooth.


 Enjoy! (with chocolate chips on top if you like).


Catarina Holmsten-Carrizo
(Originally published at Rules of Green)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar